Shaun in the Heart of Kent
Following the success of Elmer’s Big Heart of Kent Parade in 2021, we are excited to announce we are bringing a second art trail to Maidstone and the surrounding area from 29 June to 30 August 2024. We can reveal our second art trail will feature another iconic and much-loved character – Shaun the Sheep! Named ‘Shaun in the Heart of Kent,’ we’re delighted to be partnering again with Wild in Art, the leading producer nationally and globally of these spectacular art events, and Aardman, the world-famous, award-winning studio based in Bristol, and creator of the cheeky and lovable character Shaun the Sheep. Maidstone Borough Council will be the Official Presenting Partner of the trail.
Bringing you some baa-rilliant news!
We can’t wait to share more exciting news about our trail soon
Here’s a quick update on what we’ve been working on behind the scenes of our Shaun in the Heart of Kent art trail, coming to Maidstone in the summer of 2024.
You’re the reason we can care
Heart of Kent Hospice provides free, specialist care and support for adults living with a terminal illness and their loved ones, so they can have the best quality of life, for as long as they live.
Since the Hospice opened in 1991 we have cared for over 60,000 people – patients, their carers and families, offering not just clinical support but also emotional, spiritual and social care too.
“We cannot put into words how grateful we are for your care, your kindness, your support and love when you looked after Kay in her last days. You didn’t just care for her but us as well. The work you do is incredible, and you have touched our lives at such a difficult time.”
As a charity Heart of Kent Hospice is reliant on your generosity to continue providing compassionate care in the community, in the sanctuary of the family home and in our Inpatient Unit.
By donating today you’ll be ensuring that even more local families receive outstanding Hospice care when they most need it.
Thank you – you’re the reason we can care!
Become a Sponsor
By joining the flock, you will:
- Raise your profile and brand awareness – your logo will appear across trail materials and communications including the trail, website, app, map, and sculpture plinths – showcasing your company to thousands of new and varied audiences.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your local community – by being part of the trail you will directly contribute to the economic, cultural, and social wellbeing of the local area.
- Have unique and fun opportunities to get your customers and colleagues engaged and involved in the trail.
- Receive invitations to exclusive Partner and Sponsor events – including a social media workshop, sponsor briefings and networking, trail launch, the Farewell Weekend and final Auction.
- Have access to a range of marketing materials, ideas, and templates. to get your stakeholders engaged and excited about the trail.
- Have a range of volunteering opportunities for your employees to be part of across the summer of 2024.
- Generate engaging social media and press content for your channels – so you can demonstrate your involvement with this high-profile and popular event, and ensure your audiences are talking about Shaun in the Heart of Kent.
- Have dedicated account management support before, during and after the trail so that you are able to maximise on this unique opportunity for your company.
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more